top of page



During the hundreds and thousands of frames, the system random extracts *% to build a structure, other unextracted ones will be merged into this structure automatically.

For the conditions only a few frames are captured, we need to set the computing as 1% to ensure all frames participated.

When the captured frames exceed 10000,  we suggest the computing value as 100%, which means extracting  10% of frames for the volume accuracy, and the other 90% filling the details. 

Usually, the default para is OK, only when there is high-demand for the volume accuracy did the re-settings are necessary.

bottom of page